Webinars are a great way to share your knowledge on trending topics and become a thought leader in your industry!
This exclusive opportunity provides direct access to Central Pennsylvania’s top business leaders and decision makers.
- Webinar with topic and participants of your choice. Can be moderated by you or by our editor
- Full list of webinar sign-ups/attendees
- Print advertising in Central Penn Business Journal promoting the webinar, with your logo, and a wrap up summary of the webinar in the CPBJ following the live event date
- Co-branded emails to the CPBJ’s online subscriber database promoting the webinar
- Digital advertising on CPBJ.com’s homepage prior to and after the webinar date
- Promotion of the webinar through CPBJ social media channels
- Other marketing opportunities customized as needed
Women of Influence Webinar: How Mentorship Supports Leadership
Learn from midstate women leaders on how to set up a plan — both formally or informally — on how to hone your mentorship skills and relationships.
The Future of Higher Ed Summit
The uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and Higher Education has forced colleges and universities to adapt to a mostly online or hybrid environment. What will Spring and Fall 2021 look like Technology, financial sources and the health and safety of students all factor into this future. The Future of Higher Education will delve into these challenges and highlight those industries and leaders finding solutions.
Behavorial Health in a COVID Environment and Ways To Get Help
For this webinar, we have an expert in Behavioral Health from Highmark that will talk about the issue, also talk about the emergency of telehealth as it related to COVID, and share his insights on this very relevant issue.
Reopening PA: How business efforts, higher ed and legislation will move the midstate forward
Join our panel of experts including Gene Barr of the Pa. Chamber of Business and Industry, Dr. Eric Darr of Harrisburg University, and Amy Beamer Murray of Pavone Marketing Group for webinar discussing the reopening Central Pennsylvania.
Can my technology adapt to the new normal?
As parts of the country begin to lift “shelter in place” orders and reevaluate “essential” industries, employers need to have a plan in place to restart businesses and bring facilities back online.