Ten up-and-coming executives in Central Pennsylvania have signed on for a leadership development program run by executive coach John Dame.
The program, dubbed the 10 New Leaders Project, offers participants 90 days of coaching by a coach from CEO peer group Vistage, as well as other opportunities to learn and network from established leaders.
The participants are:
- Danielle Mariano, director of the bureau of budget and fiscal management in the Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Joelle Shea, corporate communications manager for Gannett Fleming
- Julie Walker, executive director of The Peyton Walker Foundation
- Andy Shoop, controller at Advanced Powder Products
- Kara Luzik Canale, vice president of chamber operations, Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC
- Allan Mitchell, project engineer at KCI Technologies Inc.
- Ettel Feinberg, manager of employee experience at U-GRO Learning Centres
- James Scott, CEO of Team Scott Inspire
- Luke Salter, account leader at Wenger Feeds
- Christopher Boyd, account executive for Conexus
“Central Pennsylvania is rich in outstanding leadership, and these 10 participants are fine examples of what it means to be excellent leaders in the business market today,” Dame, founder of Dame Management Strategies, said in a statement.
In a new twist for the program, Dame plans to pair new participants with mentors who were past participants in the program. Participants also will be able to attend Dame’s Evolution Leadership Conference, slated for Oct. 8 at Spooky Nook Sports complex in Lancaster County.