NAI CIR has sold the historic 7,886-square-foot, three-story office building at 401 N. Second St., Harrisburg, via Ten-X Auction to Harrisburg Heritage Coworking LLC. The buyer will position the building, two blocks from the state Capitol, as an office property available for lease. Built in 1887, the building was given the 1986 Preservation Award and is part of the Historic Harrisburg Association.
A ribbon-cutting was held May 4 to celebrate the grand opening and open house of York County Food Bank and its warehouse relocating to 15 Marianne Drive, Manchester Township.
A ribbon-cutting was held May 5 to celebrate the completion of Logos Academy’s campus expansion project at 250 W. King St., York.
A ribbon-cutting was held May 10 to celebrate the grand opening of Readco Kurimoto and its new location at 550 N. State St., Spring Garden Township.
A ribbon-cutting ceremony was held May 13 to celebrate the grand re-opening and open house of the Comcast Xfinity store at 2801 E. Market St., Springettsbury Township.
Vintage clothing retail partners The Midtown Dandy & Stash Vintage have announced plans to relocate from 11 S. Third St. in Harrisburg down the block to 25 S. Third. This will significantly increase their floor space and allow owners/partners Andrew Kintzi and Anela Selkowitz to expand the goods they offer.
Kumir LLC purchased the 4,730-square-foot office building at 915 N. Mountain Road, Lower Paxton Township, from 915 North Mountain Road LP. Commercial Realty Group Inc. represented both parties.
I. and U. Uchendu purchased the 4,984-square-foot office building at 1288 N. Mountain Road, Lower Paxton Township, from 1288 North Mountain Road LP. Commercial Realty Group Inc. represented both parties.
Butter and Bean, a coffee and bake shop with a location in Lancaster city’s Southern Market, has expanded with the opening of a cafe at Tanger Outlets in East Lampeter Township.
On May 18, SecureStrux celebrate its 10th anniversary and the ribbon cutting of its new office space at 8 W. King St., Suite 824, in downtown Lancaster. The building, known as The Intel, is the former site of LNP | LancasterOnline, and has been redesigned into a contemporary locale for living, working, shopping and relaxing.
Compiled by freelance writer Paula Wolf