Nonprofit organizations from around the midstate gathered Thursday morning in celebration of the 19th annual Nonprofit Innovation Awards, during which local groups and leaders were honored for demonstrating innovation in their daily operations.
The ceremony was held at the Radisson Hotel Harrisburg in Camp Hill.
The winners and runners-up in each category will receive grants to continue their work in the community.
View this year’s finalists below, and click here to be notified when nominations open for the 2019 Nonprofit Innovation Awards.
Brand Identity/Unique Marketing Campaign
- Chinese Cultural & Arts Institute
- Family Health Council of Central Pennsylvania
- Jean Barnett Trone Memorial Library
Runner-up: United Way of Lancaster County
- Children’s Home of York
- Garden Spot Communities
- Good Samaritan Services
- Leg Up Farm
- Music For Everyone
- Susquehanna Heritage
- YMCA of York County
- YWCA York
Runner-up: Girls on the Run Capital Area
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region
- Byrnes Health Education Center
- Family First Health
- Gemma’s Angels
- Harrisburg Area Riverboat Society
- Hoffman Homes for Youth
- Hospice & Community Care
- Lancaster Symphony Orchestra
- Rainbow’s End Youth Services
- Randi’s House of Angels
- Susquehanna Folk Music Society
- The Salvation Army Harrisburg Capital City Region
- TrueNorth Wellness Services
Nonprofit Leadership Excellence
Winner: Chad Barger, Executive Director, Cultural Enrichment Fund