The 2016 Executive Management Awards, held on Tuesday at Whitaker Center for Science and the Arts, celebrated business leaders who contribute to Central Pennsylvania’s economic growth and stability.
The winners, named below, will also be featured in a special supplement to this Friday’s issue of the Central Penn Business Journal.
Chief Financial Officer
Steve Gingrich, Vice President Finance/CFO, Signature Custom Cabinetry, Inc.
- Carol Noblit, Vice President, Finance, Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union (PSECU)
- Sandra J. Schultz, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Centric Bank
- Charles A. Turner, CFP, Private Wealth Advisor, Turner Wealth Advisors
Chief Information/Technology Officer
Suhail S. Khan, GA, CSM, Vice President and Chief Information Officer, RETTEW
- Anthony Simon Billet, Jr., President, abSketches
- Benjamin Wallace, J.D., Executive Vice President, Operations & Technology, Orrstown Bank
Chief Marketing Officer
George Nahodil, MBA, EVP Retail Delivery, Marketing & Public Relations, Members 1st Federal Credit Union
- Nick J. Aragon, Vice President, Business Development, Aramis Interactive, LLC
- Elizabeth A. Braungard, Executive Director, Marketing and Communications, Elizabethtown College
- “Merlot Mike” Wilson, Partner & Vice President, The Vineyard & Brewery at Hershey
Chief Operating Officer
Philip W. Guarneschelli, Senior Vice President and COO
- Renee Custer, Chief Operating Officer, The Custer Group
- Eric J. Elliot, Managing Director, A&E Audiology & Hearing Aid Center
- Cinthia Kettering, COO, President of Operations, The Bagnall Shaw Company
- Andrew J. Lewis, MBA, Chief Operating Officer, Tradesman Drywall
- Nathan James Neil, Chief Operations Officer, Purple Deck Media, Inc.
- Kyle C. Snyder, Chief Administrative Officer, Holy Spirit – A Geisinger Affiliate
Executive Management Team
APR Supply Co. – Scott Weaver, President/CEO; Dave Robinson, EVP, COO; Terry Ludwig, EVP of Sales & Purchasing; Chris Bohn, VP of Information Technology; Jeff Thompson, VP of Dealer-Based Products; Jeff MacDowell, VP of Marketing & Emerging Markets; Drew Sigafoos, Director of Purchasing; Zachary Derr, CFO
- Benefit Design Specialists, Inc. – Tim Morrison, President & Founder; TJ Morrison, Vice President; Rob Morrison, Chief Operating Officer; Clint Morrison, Asst. Vice President of Business Development; Justin Leader, Vice President of Business Development; Megan Luther-Storie, Vice President of Client Management; Ginny Hower, Client Management
- Central Penn College – Dr. Karen M. Scolforo, President; Richard Varmecky, Chief Financial Officer; Dr. Linda Fedrizzi-Williams, Vice President of Academic Affairs/Provost, Stacey Obi, Vice President of Enrollment Management; Romeo Azondekon, Chief Diversity Officer; Margaret Lebo, Executive Director, Human Resources; Thomas A. Parker, Chief Information Officer; Matthew G. Lane, Executive Director of Advancement
- Flinchbaugh Engineering Inc. – Michael D. Lehman, President/CEO; Steven M. Shank, COO; Robert G. Campbell, Vice President of Business Development; Michael E. Deppen, Controller/Treasurer
- JFC Staffing Companies – Jim Carchidi, CSP, CEO; Linda Carchidi, CSP, President; Cathy Reichelderfer, CFO; Michelle Serafin, CSP, COO; Karen Goth, CSP, SHRM CP, PHR, Director of Human Resources; Kimberley Patrick, CSP, Vice President of JFC Workforce; Mike Murtha, CSP, CSC, Executive Vice President, JFC Global/JFC Medical; Christopher Post, IT Director; Maralyn Kelly, CSP, Manager of Training & Development
- WebpageFX, Inc. – William Craig, CEO/Co-Founder; Karie Shearer, COO/Co-Founder; Daniel Hemmerich, CIO