Colorado-based Real Trends Inc. and The Wall Street Journal on Friday released the 10th edition of The Thousand list, a ranking of the nation’s top 1,000 real estate professionals and teams.
Six individuals and two teams from Central Pennsylvania made this year’s list, which is broken into four categories, each listing the top 250 designees.
Those categories are individual transactions, individual sales volume, team transactions and team sales volume.
Here are the local names on that list:
- No. 61: Robert Hoobler, Re/Max 1st Advantage, 211
- No. 127: John Smith, John Smith Real Estate Group, 158
- No. 141: Tim Clouser, Re/Max Realty Select, 154
- No. 205: Anne Lusk, Lusk & Associates Sotheby’s International Realty, 135.5
- No. 212: Andrew Saft, Re/Max Realty Associates, 134.5
- No. 224: Timothy Costello, Re/Max 1st Advantage, 132
- No. 62: Joy Daniels, Joy Daniels Real Estate Group Ltd., 427
- No. 114: The Craig Hartranft Team, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty, 336
Team sales volume
- No. 200: Joy Daniels, Joy Daniels Real Estate Group Ltd., $88.2 million
Designees are recognized as the top one half of 1 percent of more than 1.1 million licensed Realtors nationwide, according to Real Trends.
In total, the 1,000 designees on this year’s list closed 146,371 transactions and more than $66 billion in sales volume in 2014.