The Harrisburg Regional Chamber has named a local credit union leader as its board chair for 2019, while the chamber’s economic development arm will be led by the chief executive of a community health center.
Barb Bowker, vice president of marketing and membership development at PSECU in Susquehanna Township, will serve as chamber chair this year. Bowker has been with PSECU, the state’s largest credit union, for more than 30 years.
Jeannine Peterson, CEO of Hamilton Health Center in Harrisburg, will chair the board of the Capital Region Economic Development Corp. Peterson has more than 35 years of experience in public and community health, where she has focused on issues that impact minority and low-income populations.
Other chamber board officers include:
- Tom Sposito, S&T Bank, 1st vice chair
- Meron Yemane, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, 2nd vice chair
- Greg Gunn, Gunn-Mowery Insurance, treasurer
- Karen Gunnison, Capital BlueCross, secretary
- Zachary Khuri, First National Bank, an at-large member
Other CREDC board officers include:
- Ben Dunlap, Nauman, Smith, Shissler & Hall, 1st vice chair
- Mayur Patel, Laughner Patel Developers, 2nd vice chair
- Mike Funck, Wohlsen Construction, treasurer
- Casey Khuri, NAI CIR, secretary
- Wade Becker, RKL, at-large member
New chamber board members include:
- Tim Constantine, United Concordia Dental
- Abigail Fortino, Conrad Siegel
- Heather Hall, Mid Penn Bank
- Ron Hawes, Giant Food Stores
- Nicole Kaylor, McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC
- Andrew Kenworthy, HRG
- Leigh Ann Reitze, UPMC Pinnacle
New CREDC board members include:
- Brigid Khuri, K&L Gates
- Justin Long, Property Management Inc.