Springettsbury Township-based Penn-Air & Hydraulics Corp. has formed a holding company that includes PennAir and several of the business’ recent acquisitions.
The umbrella firm is the Conrad Co., named for Jim and Mary Conrad, who founded PennAir in 1968.
Operating under it are five brands:
· PennAir assists people in manufacturing with pneumatics, hydraulics and automation.
· GreasePoint provides automatic lubrication for the transportation and manufacturing industries.
· Hanover Conveying Systems creates and manufactures custom stainless-steel conveyors.
· Compressor Maintenance Co. services compressed air, nitrogen and vacuum systems.
· Allied Hydraulic Service Co. fixes and remanufactures hydraulic products.
The Conrad Co. will optimize these brands, “enabling them to work together while remaining focused on their areas of expertise,” according to a release.
Seth Bray, CEO of PennAir and the Conrad Co., added: “We are going to continue to hire immense talent that still believes in solving problems and taking care of customers. … These partnerships have already had such a positive impact on our customers, our suppliers, our associates and our community.
“… We will continue to add brands focused on helping people in manufacturing. Together, I think we can change the way industrial distribution is done.”