REAL ESTATE NEWS: Openings, contracts, transactions, relocations
Dr. Bernard Zeliger leased 1,712 square feet of office space at 845 Sir Thomas Court in Lower Paxton Township from 845 Sir Thomas Court LLC. Landmark Commercial Realty Inc./Oncor International of East Pennsboro Township represented the owners.
Harold and Chuck Renshaw purchased an investment property made up of retail space and apartments at 213-217 Fourth St. in New Cumberland from Bob and Ashleigh Bender. Landmark Oncor International represented both parties.
Trumball Corp. leased 2,220 square feet of office space at 1517 and 1521 Cedar Cliff Drive in Lower Allen Township from The St. Paul Group. Landmark Oncor International represented the tenant; NAI CIR of Wormleysburg represented the owner.
Deeper Life Bible Church leased 2,144 square feet of commercial space at 5490 Derry St. in Swatara Township from Natale Realty. Landmark Oncor International represented the owner.
R.L. Livingston Excavation & Paving of Dillsburg will complete site work for the new Kiddie Academy in Silver Spring Township. EciConstruction is the general contractor.
Couriers Inc. leased 30,000 square feet of warehouse space at 801 Spangler Road in Lower Allen Township from 801 Spangler Associates. Landmark Oncor International represented the tenant; NAI CIR represented the owner.
Pines Distribution LLC, a de-icing chemical distribution company, expanded into 1,526 square feet of space it leased at 3780 Trindle Road in Hampden Township from Barbara S. Leitzel. NAI CIR represented both parties.
Medan Beyesus, a religious congregation, purchased a 9,934-square-foot early-1900s church building at 2401 N. Fourth St. in Harrisburg from Crusaders Ministries to be used as its church. The buyer represented itself; NAI CIR represented the owner.
Sous Per Chef, which sells eco-friendly garments for chefs, leased office space at 1517 Cedar Cliff Drive in Lower Allen Township from The St. Paul Group. NAI CIR represented both parties.
Nicole Jones Queen leased office space at 4609 Gettysburg Road in Lower Allen Township from Sandra King. Queen’s East Point, Ga.-based First Infinity Construction Inc. will oversee local construction projects from the office. East Lampeter Township-based High Associates Ltd’s Harrisburg regional office in Upper Allen Township represented both parties.
TKS Architects of Lower Allen Township will perform design and construction administration services on the York Springs Borough Building. The project includes renovation of the former fire department into new borough offices and maintenance facilities, as well as a borough council meeting room.
TKS Architects will provide design, construction documents and construction administration services for a new Grantville fire station on Route 22. The project includes a 15,540-square-foot, two-story structure on a 9-acre site with seven truck bays, bunkrooms, support facilities, a command center, administrative offices, meeting rooms, a kitchen and a multipurpose conference center.
York County bought a 36,483- square-foot industrial warehouse building on 4.3 acres at 3403 Concord Road in Springettsbury Township. Rock Commercial Real Estate of York represented the buyer; Cushman & Wakefield of Pennsylvania Inc. represented the seller.
Ava Development LLC of Tempe, Ariz., purchased a 4-acre site on Capital Drive in Susquehanna Township from Szeles Real Estate Development LP. NAI CIR represented the buyer; Szeles represented itself.
Xtreme Party Team Inc. leased 10,890 square feet of space at 147 W. Philadelphia St. in York. Rock Commercial represented both parties.
Stellar Inc. leased 10,412 square feet of industrial space in the Fairview Business Park in Fairview Township. Springwood Commercial Realty represented the tenant.
The Church of God in the Holy Ghost leased a commercial building at 407 S. 28th St. in Penbrook. Landmark Oncor International represented the landlord.
Tarantin Tank and Equipment Co. leased 42,120 square feet of warehouse space at 30 Industrial Road in West Donegal Township from 30-32 Industrial Road Associates LP for a distribution center. Landmark Oncor International represented both parties.
The Quandel Group Inc. of Harrisburg signed an $11.7 million general construction contract to build a wastewater treatment facility for the North Londonderry Township Authority. The project will include a headworks facility, bioreactor and aeration tanks, secondary clarifiers, disk filters, an ultraviolet disinfection system and a dewatering system, as well as an administration building and garage facility. The project is expected to be complete by August 2012. CET Engineering Services of Harrisburg is the engineer.
MJ Enterprises of Newville signed a $59,884 contract with Perrotto Builders of Reading for additions and renovations to the Jackson Elementary School in York. The project includes furnishing and installation of modified bituminous membrane roofing systems on two new roofs, cutting and replacing a third roof, and exterior metal soffits, including counterflashing, reglets, gutters and downspouts. A roof hatch, ladder safety post and safety rail also will be installed. The work is to start after the end of the school year.