REAL ESTATE NEWS: openings, contracts, transactions, relocations
Crane Cartage LLC leased 152,282 square feet of warehouse space at 275 Cross Farm Lane in Conewago Township, York County. NAI CIR represented the tenant; owner Exeter Property Group represented itself.
3 Starter Drive LP purchased a fully leased 10,000-square-foot warehouse in Frackville Industrial Park in West Mahanoy Township, Schuylkill County, from SCC Real Estate Partnership. Landmark Commercial Realty Inc./Oncor International of East Pennsboro Township represented both parties.
Laxman Buddineni leased a 2,500-square-foot retail suite at 2336 N. Third St. in Harrisburg from L&C Holdings LLC for a retail pharmacy. Landmark Oncor International represented the landlord.
Murphy & Dittenhafer Architects of York completed preliminary design work for a $2.8 million sanctuary, narthex and classroom expansion for the Unitarian Universalist Church of Annapolis, as well as a $10 million rehabilitation of the Adams County Historical Society and Lutheran Theological Seminary’s Schmucker Hall, and interior renovations to Presbyterian Senior Living facilities in Pennsylvania and Maryland.
Michael E. Heim, who does business as Quality Custom Rides, leased 9,000 square feet of commercial space at 430 N. Franklin St. in Lancaster from James and Tammy Haines. NAI Commercial Partners Inc. of East Hempfield Township represented both parties.
Campbell Commercial Real Estate Inc. relocated its office to 525 N. 12th St. in Lemoyne.
Chroma Acrylics Inc. leased 4,800 square feet of industrial space at 1004 New Holland Ave. in Lancaster. NAI Commercial Partners represented the tenant; owner Burle Business Park LP represented itself.
Lylab Technology Solutions Inc. leased 1,450 square feet of office space at 930 Red Rose Court in East Hempfield Township from Ronald C. and Lynn G. Allison. NAI Commercial Partners represented both parties.
Andrew’s Family Restaurant LLC leased 4,360 square feet of space at 371 E. Main St. Leola from Achenbach’s Pastry Inc. NAI Commercial Partners represented both parties.
Swank Chiropractic LLC bought a 5,460-square-foot building at 2300 Carlisle Road in West Manchester Township for $335,000. Rock Commercial Real Estate LLC represented both parties.
Barton Education of York will provide 45,000 square feet of HVAC upgrades to the Pennsylvania College of Art & Design.
The Phillips Group of Lower Swatara Township opened a 1,000-square-foot office at 151 N. Washington St. in Greencastle.
Wellspan Properties Inc. bought 3.5 acres of land on Rosedale Drive in East Manchester Township from PII Affiliates Ltd. for $280,000. Rock Commercial represented the buyer; Coldwell Banker Commercial Bennett Williams of York represented the seller.
Sole Mates LLC leased 2,000 square feet of retail space in High Street Plaza at 110 W. Eisenhower Drive in Conewago Township, Adams County. Rock Commercial represented both parties.
Susquehanna Bank leased 16,588 square feet of space at 3501 Concord Road in Springettsbury Township from Lincoln General Insurance Co. LMS Commercial Real Estate of Manheim Twp. represented the tenant; Rock Commercial represented the landlord.
Michael Ellinger leased 1,200 square feet of space at 18 S. Mill St. in Stewartstown for a barbershop. Rock Commercial represented both parties.
The McCann School of Business & Technology opened a spa at 346 York Road in Carlisle.
Gingerich Real Estate Investments LP bought a 36,000-square-foot commercial building on 2.7 acres at 1958 Auction Road in Rapho Township from Daniel F. and Joan I. Boyle. NAI Commercial Partners represented the buyer; High Associates Ltd. of East Lampeter Township represented the sellers.
Thompson LLP purchased 40 mini storage and garage units at 611-619 Wiconisco St. and 2440-2641 Agate St. in Harrisburg from Melissa Kuskin. Landmark Oncor International represented both parties.
Deanna Rohrer, Yachiyo Beck and Jeanne Johnson leased retail space at 39 E. Main St. in Mechanicsburg for Studio 39, a fine art gallery. Latus Commercial Realty of Silver Spring Township represented both parties.
Brittle Bark Co. leased retail space at 39 E. Main St. in Mechanicsburg. Latus Commercial represented both parties.
SPX Cooling Technologies Inc. extended its lease with Brandy Investors for the 34,000-square-foot manufacturing facility at 1670 Toronita St. in Manchester Township. CB Richard Ellis represented the tenant; RSR Realtors of Lemoyne represented the landlord.
NTVI Fed LLC leased 4,500 square feet of office space at 415 Fallowfield Road in Hampden Township from McKonley & Asbury LLP. NAI CIR of Wormleysburg represented the tenant; Latus Commercial represented the landlord.