REAL ESTATE NEWS: openings, contracts, transactions, relocations
Upper Mifflin Township-based MJ Enterprises of Pennsylvania LLC, a commercial roofing and architectural metals contractor, signed contracts for work at the Army Heritage & Education Center’s support facility at the Army’s Carlisle Barracks in Middlesex Township, Cumberland County; phase two of Harrisburg Area Community College’s Community Center for Technology and the Arts in Midtown Harrisburg; renovations to the welcome center and facilities office on HACC’s Gettysburg campus; improvements to the pharmacy at the Lebanon VA Medical Center; and a project at Hillside Elementary School in the West Shore School District. The company recently finished a Bio Level 3 project for the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture.
Core – Design Group of York completed construction-phase services in the redesign of two suites in the Apple Hill Medical Center for a new 11,750-square-foot orthopedic office and urgent care facility for WellSpan Health. The project includes orthopedic exam and procedure rooms, physicians’ offices and imaging services.
MoneyLine Lending LLC relocated to a 2,400-square-foot property at 2325 Paxton Church Road in Susquehanna Township that it leased from APW Construction Co. Landmark Commercial Realty Inc./Oncor International of East Pennsboro Township handled the transaction.
The Quandel Group Inc. of Harrisburg signed a construction management contract for kitchen renovations and an addition to the Berks County Prison near Leesport. The project is scheduled to begin in April and be completed in October.
West Shore Advanced Life Support Services leased 2,160 square feet of commercial space at 1110 Harrisburg Pike in Middlesex Township. NAI CIR of Wormleysburg handled the transaction.
Karchner Ricceti Partnership sold a 1,776-square-foot building at 7501 Linglestown Road in West Hanover Township. The Homestead Group Inc. of Hampden Township represented the buyer; NAI CIR represented the seller.
Menlo Worldwide Logistics leased 300,000 square feet of industrial space at 7125 Grayson Road in Swatara Township. NAI CIR and Transportation Property Co. represented the tenant; Grubb & Ellis represented the landlord.
FP A Inc. of Lower Paxton Township signed a contract with Szeles Real Estate Development to provide design services for a property in Trenton, N.J.
Warfel Construction Co. of Lancaster signed a $1 million contract to expand and renovate the historic St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church in West Vincent Township, Chester County, which dates to 1833. The project will include construction of a new narthex, renovations to the nave and expansion of the choir and sanctuary areas, as well as a rain garden to capture runoff from rainstorms. John Milner Associates of Chadds Ford, Delaware County, is the project architect. The project is scheduled for completion in mid-May.
TKS Architects renewed its lease with Linlo Properties VI LP for a 1,880-square-foot office at 930 Century Drive in Lower Allen Township. Landmark Oncor International handled the negotiations.
Shed, Windows & More, an online company that sells windows and hardware for storage sheds and playhouses, leased office and storage space at 939 Kranzel Drive in Lower Allen Township. Landmark Oncor International represented both parties.
Capitol Copy Service Inc. signed a long-term lease with Select Capital Commercial Properties for 4,000 square feet of retail space in Commerce Towers at 300 N. Second St. in Harrisburg. Landmark Oncor International handled the transaction.
TBND LLC purchased a 24,750- square-foot industrial and office building at 730 Neu Road in York. Springwood Commercial Realty of York Township represented the buyer.
Dellinger Auto Service leased a 1,750-square-foot automotive service and repair building at 1315 Mount Rose Ave. in Spring Garden Township. Springwood Commercial represented the tenant.