REAL ESTATE NEWS: openings, contracts, transactions, relocations
PBD Worldwide Fulfillment Services, which fulfills orders, leased 184,344 square feet of warehouse space at the former Book-of-the-Month Club distribution center at 1225 S. Market St. in Upper Allen Township. CB Richard Ellis Harrisburg represented the property owner, The Hampshire Cos.
All About Shreddin’ leased a warehouse suite at 110 S. Sporting Hill Road in Hampden Township from Caffrey Auto Supply. Landmark Commercial Realty Inc. of East Pennsboro Township represented the landlord.
Mortgage Professionals Inc. leased 1,275 square feet of office space at 1100 N. Mountain Road in Lower Paxton Township from Three B’s. Landmark Commercial Realty represented the landlord.
Community First Fund relocated its York office to 226 E. Market St. in York. The office serves clients in York and Adams counties.
Wolfe Restaurants Inc. bought the Cocoa Perk Café in Derry Township from Blackfish Enterprises LLC. MCA Business Brokers of Lower Paxton Township represented the sellers.
McAllister Properties LLC purchased the former Mountain Lakes Farm Market and Garden Center at 1800 Newville Road in West Pennsboro Township. Mountain Lakes will continue to operate in part of the property. Wolfe & Shearer Realtors of Carlisle represented both parties.
The YWCA of York bought the 11,196-square-foot former Spanish American Center at 200 E. Princess St. in York. Rock Commercial Real Estate of York represented both parties.
Learning Years New Freedom Inc. leased 4,600 square feet of retail space at 60 E. High St. in New Freedom for 10 years. Rock Commercial Real Estate represented the landlord.
Conway E&S Inc. leased 1,604 square feet of office space at 40 Gotham Place in York Township for two years. Rock Commercial Real Estate represented both parties.
River Palms Auto Sales leased 1,628 square feet of commercial space at 2571 Cape Horn Road in York Township. Rock Commercial Real Estate represented both parties.
Jack Hulme Design leased 3,294 square feet of office space at 233 W. Market St. in York for three years. The graphic-design studio will relocate from Bucks County. Rock Commercial Real Estate represented both parties.
Sutliff Enterprises relocated its West Shore Saturn dealership to a 28,075-square-foot former BMW showroom on 4.7 acres of land at 6643 Carlisle Pike in Silver Spring Township. Landmark Commercial Realty represented the property seller, The Garth Ullom Family LP.
6515 Carlisle Pike Associates LLC bought an 11,665-square-foot automotive facility at 6515 Carlisle Pike in Silver Spring Township from Sutliff Enterprises. Developers III represented the buyer; Landmark Commercial Realty represented the seller.
HACAG LLC bought Highacres Commons in Butler Township, Luzerne County, from Lititz Properties. The three-story building provides off-campus housing for 96 students at Penn State Hazleton. Jerry McGuire Realtor represented the buyer; Campbell Commercial Real Estate Inc. of East Pennsboro Township represented the seller.
Volunteers of America leased space at 2550 Paxton St. in Swatara Township for a thrift store. High Associates Ltd. of Upper Allen Township assisted the tenant; NAI CIR of Wormleysburg assisted the landlord.
10,000 Friends of Pennsylvania will move its Harrisburg office to space it leased in the Fulton Bank Building, 200 N. Third St. NAI CIR represented the tenant; Campbell Commercial Real Estate represented the landlord, Third and Locust Associates LP.
Auto Zone Development Corp. leased about an acre of commercial land at Paxton and 28th streets in Swatara Township for a store. NAI CIR handled the transaction.
Courtyard Crafts and Gifts opened at 13 S. Main St. in Manheim. The card, craft and gift shop will also offer adult and children’s art classes.