REAL ESTATE NEWS: openings, contracts, transactions, relocations
East Coast Field Hockey leased 7,000 square feet of space at 860 State St. in Lemoyne for an indoor field-hockey practice facility. NAI CIR of Wormleysburg handled the deal.
Lobar Associates Inc. of Carroll Township received a general-construction contract to renovate Mechanicsburg Brethren in Christ Church in Upper Allen Township. The project is slated to begin in April.
Lobar Associates signed a general-construction contract to renovate the Giant Foods Store at 2415 E. Market St. in Springettsbury Township. Project completion is set for May.
Gettysburg PA Realty Group bought the 37,000-square-foot Gettysburg Shopping Center at 26 Springs Ave., Gettysburg, from Wayne D. Hill for $2 million. Coldwell Banker Commercial Bennett Williams of York represented both parties.
State Street Plaza Associates bought the 51,763-square-foot State Street Plaza at 829 State St., Lemoyne, from State College Premier Rentals for about $3.2 million. Coldwell Banker represented both parties.
Community Chiropractic Care leased 3,234 square feet of medical office space at 2200 N. Susquehanna Trail in Manchester Township for five years. Rock Commercial Real Estate of York assisted both parties.
Fisher Auto Parts Inc. leased 5,000 square feet of retail space in Clearview Shopping Center at 1000 Carlisle St. in Hanover for five years. Rock Commercial Real Estate assisted Fisher.
Pre-Cast Step Co. leased 1,776 square feet of industrial space at 60 Black Rock Road in Penn Township for three years. The firm plans to move there by this month. Rock Commercial Real Estate helped both parties.
Laborers' Local Union No. 158 Health and Welfare & Pension Fund renewed its office lease at 2201 Forest Hills Drive in Lower Paxton Township. RSR Realtors of Lemoyne handled the transaction.
Sarago Enterprises, which does business as The Big Ugly Warehouse, leased 15,600 square feet of space at 5228 E. Trindle Road in Hampden Township from Brian Forry. Sarago plans to relocate there in April. RSR Realtors represented the tenant; NAI/CIR represented the landlord.
Walsh Construction leased 2,200 square feet of office space at Fernwood Office Complex in Lower Allen Township. Walsh will use the space while building a Route 15 interchange in the township. Campbell Commercial Real Estate Inc. of East Pennsboro Township handled the deal.
Pan, Yeung & Partners of New Jersey bought the 120,000-square-foot former Double H Boot Factory in Womelsdorf, Berks County, for warehousing. NAI CIR represented the buyer; NAI Keystone of Reading represented the seller.
Lobar Associates signed a design-build construction contract for a 27,000-square-foot field maintenance shop in Carlisle for the Pennsylvania National Guard's Stryker Brigade Combat Team. Construction is scheduled to start in April and be completed next spring.
Otis Elevator Co. signed a contract with Select Capital Commercial Properties to modernize the elevators in the State Street Building at 500 N. Third St. in Harrisburg. The work is slated to be completed by August.
ThyssenKrupp Elevator signed a contract with Select Capital Commercial Properties to modernize the elevators in the Commerce Towers Building at 300 N. Second St. in Harrisburg. The work is scheduled to be completed by September.
Level 3 Communication renewed its lease of 27,243 square feet of office space in Rossmoyne Business Center at 5095 Ritter Road in Lower Allen Township. Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. represented the tenant; Landmark Commercial Realty Inc. of East Pennsboro Township represented owner Anchor Investors.
Daymon Worldwide Inc. leased about 3,000 square feet of office space at 1200 Camp Hill Bypass in East Pennsboro Township. Landmark Commercial Realty represented owner 1200 Camp Hill Bypass LLC.
Alloy Media & Marketing leased about 3,100 square feet of office space at 2090 Linglestown Road in Susquehanna Township from CPL LLC. NAI CIR represented the tenant; Landmark Commercial Realty represented the owner.
McCarl's Mechanical Contractors leased office and warehouse space at 1017 Eisenhower Blvd. in Swatara Township from Jay D. Crum. Landmark Commercial Realty represented both parties.
Siemens Building Technologies Inc. leased about 10,000 square feet of office and flex space in Rossmoyne Business Center at 5095 Ritter Road in Lower Allen Township for a regional office. CB Richard Ellis of Harrisburg represented the tenant; Landmark Commercial Realty represented landlord Anchor Investors.
Construction Services Unlimited leased 1,500 square feet of office space at 110 Third St. in New Cumberland from Capitol Property Management Inc. NAI CIR handled the deal.
Mellon Certified Restoration bought 4,800 square feet of commercial space at 5005 Devonshire Road in Lower Paxton Township. NAI CIR and Hampden Township-based Keller Williams of Central PA handled the transaction.
Jeanette Long, owner of God's Little Angels' Daycare, purchased a 6,000-square-foot building at 6720 Derry St. in Swatara Township from Denny B. Smith for a daycare center. Commercial Realty Group Inc. of Lemoyne handled the sale.