Log in here
Shopping Cart (0 items)
- Data subscribers: Log in to access your CPBJ Premium subscription, which includes unlimited data access and downloads.
- Other CPBJ subscribers: Purchase individual PDFs or spreadsheets by clicking on the particular list and adding it to your shopping cart. You may pay for your purchase with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or Paypal. Upgrading to CPBJ Premium would allow unlimited free data access and downloads for a year. Call 800-425-8609 or email email@example.com to upgrade your subscription.
- View a list or directory: Scroll down to the appropriate product and click on the "View in HTML" button.
- Add your company to our database: Complete a survey or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create a custom spreadsheet: Go to "Custom Search".
- Questions about using the database: Email email@example.com.
CPBJ Lists: the best place for information about business in Central Pennsylvania!
Insurance agencies: property casualty
Published 29 Mar 2019; available in html directory, PDF($) and spreadsheet($) format
|INSURANCE AGENCIES: PROPERTY CASUALTY
file download. (All records that qualify)
Fields included in the INSURANCE AGENCIES: PROPERTY CASUALTY product:
NOTE: Some records may not contain data for every field listed below.
- 2018 local revenue
- 2018 total revenue
- F-T local employees
- F-T total employees
- P-T local employees
- P-T total employees
- 2018 local RETAIL premium volume
- 2018 companywide premium volume
- 2017 local premium volume
- 2017 companywide premium volume
- 2018 local health-life premium volume
- 2018 local property-casualty premium volume
- 2017 local health-life premium volume
- 2017 local property-casualty premium volume
- % of business wholesale
- # of major carriers represented
- % property/casualty
- % health
- % life
- % other
- If other, detail
- Local RETAIL
- Total agents
- % of insurance sold: commercial lines
- % of insurance sold: personal lines
- % of insurance sold: other
- if you sell lines besides commercial and personal, what are they?
- Parent company
- Type of company
- Street address
- PO Box
- Zip + 4
- Company phone
- Company email
- Toll-free number
- Company fax
- Headquarters municipality
- Year established locally
- Local offices
- Total offices
- Brief description of company or services
- Blog url
- Facebook ID
- Twitter handle
- Top local executive
- Business contact(s)
- Parent company: (Name)
- Top local executive and title: (First name, Middle, Last name, Prefix (eg, Mr or Ms), Suffix (eg, Jr or CPA), Title, Email)
- : (First name, Middle, Last name, Prefix (eg, Mr or Ms), Suffix (eg, Jr or CPA), Title, Phone, Email)
|PDF - 2019 INSURANCE AGENCIES - PROPERTY CASUALTY
PDF file download.
Return to products