D. Michael Wege was named chairperson of the board. Wege, former chief administrative officer of The Hershey Co., most recently served as chair-elect of the LG Health Board of Trustees.
Wege succeeds Philip R. Wenger, who led the board from 2016 to 2018. Wenger, who is the CEO of the Lancaster County Conservancy, will remain on the board.
Six new board members include:
- Dr. William Adams, president of the Lancaster General Hospital medical staff. Adams is also a physician with Lancaster Emergency Associates.
- Keith A. Kasper, senior vice president and CFO of the University of Pennsylvania Health System, which owns LG Health.
- Francis J. Manning, an ophthalmologist and partner at Manning, Rommel & Thode Associates, an eye care center in East Hempfield Township. Manning also serves as chief of the division of ophthalmology and president of the board of managers for the LG Health Physicians’ Surgery Center.
- Edward Monborne, CEO of accounting and business advisory firm RKL LLP. He was appointed to the LG Health audit and compliance committee in 2016.
- Neal Salerno, president of Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Inc. Eurofins is a provider of analytical testing services to the bio/pharmaceutical, food, environmental and medical device industries. Salerno was appointed to the LG Health quality committee in 2017.
- Jordan Space, Central Pennsylvania market president of S&T Bank. Space was appointed to the LG Health finance/capital allocations committee in 2016.
“This group of talented leaders has a true passion for improving the health and well-being of the community, and will enrich the board with their diverse experiences and expertise,” Jan Bergen, president and CEO of LG Health, said in a statement.
John M. Anderson, Thomas E. Beeman and Frederick C. Beyer III, have stepped down from their board roles.