The Lancaster County Economic Recovery Plan is now online with a website for small business owners as they emerge from the COVID-19 lockdown.
The site, RecoveryLancaster.com, is a resource for:
- Applications for grants, providing working capital and funds for improvements to make businesses safe for customers and employees.
- Applications for free Personal Protective Equipment kits to help protect staff and customers.
- Links to other funding opportunities.
- Accurate and timely information about the county’s Economic Recovery Plan.
- Guidance about reopening and COVID-19 safety practices.
- Resources with information about how to adapt operations and workforce to the new business environment.
The Lancaster Chamber and the Economic Development Company of Lancaster County collaborated to create the Lancaster County Economic Recovery Plan, released in late April. The county moved into the state’s yellow reopening phase June 5.