The Keystone Contractors Association, a Cumberland County-based trade group that represents commercial construction companies in Pennsylvania, has named a new board of directors for 2019.
Mark Anskis of Bill Anskis Co. in Elysburg was elected president of the association.
Joining him on the board are vice president John Panzitta of Panzitta Enterprises Inc., based in Wilkes-Barre; secretary Howard Bernstein of Penn Installations Inc. in Summerhill; treasurer Joseph Orr III of J.C. Orr & Sons Inc. in Altoona; and immediate past-president Ronald Virostek of Central Contractors Supply Co., based in Johnstown.
Other KCA board members include:
- William Brightbill of Modernfold of Central Pennsylvania, based in Dillsburg
- James Darr of Darr Construction Co., based in Berlin
- David Jones of Cresswell Brothers General Contractors, based in Pottsville
- Robert Leahey of McCrossin, based in Bellefonte
- David Miorello of Joseph Miorelli & Co., based in Hazleton
- James Novinger of Novinger’s, based in Harrisburg
- Gregory Quandel of Performance Construction, based in Pottsville
- Noble Quandel Jr. of Quandel, based in Harrisburg
- Richard Seitz of Alexander Building Construction Co., based in Harrisburg
- Chad Virostek of Central Contractors Supply Co., based in Johnstown