Fastest Growing Companies Nominations 2022
Please complete the nomination information for your company and/or any other business you feel should be considered for this honor.
- Companies must have revenue of at least $500,000 in each of the fiscal years ending in 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Companies must show revenue growth in 2022, as compared to 2019 (a three-year period).
- Companies must be headquartered in Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry or York county.
- Companies can be for-profit entities or nonprofit organizations with the exception of: government entities and charitable organizations, including 501 (c) 3 organizations. These organizations are not eligible.
- Companies must submit the completed application form and a compiled, reviewed or audited financial statement or a tax return.
- Companies must submit the completed waiver form found here.
Financial information will not be printed and will be kept confidential. Actual revenue amounts will not be published.
Questions? Contact our events team at [email protected]
Please fill out all of the general contact information below. For a nomination to be considered complete, you must send a compiled, reviewed or audited financial statement or a tax return for the years 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Please send the financial documents to:
Claire Weaver at Baker Tilly: [email protected]