Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies
The Central Penn Business Journal’s Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies recognizes local businesses’ growth. Nominated companies will be ranked according to revenue growth over a three-year period, with both dollar and percentage increases taken into consideration. This ranking formula will lead to the recognition of both large and small companies.
Event Date: September 9, 2021
Nominations deadline: June 11, 2021
Application Deadline: June 25, 2021
NOMINATION DEADLINE: Friday, June 18, 2021
Please complete the nomination information for your company and/or any other business you feel should be considered for this honor.
- Companies must have revenue of at least $500,000 in each of the fiscal years ending in 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Companies must show revenue growth in 2020, as compared to 2018 (a three-year period).
- Companies must be headquartered in Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry or York county.
- Companies can be for-profit entities or nonprofit organizations with the exception of: government entities and charitable organizations, including 501 (c) 3 organizations. These organizations are not eligible.
- Companies must submit the completed nomination form and a compiled, reviewed or audited financial statement or a tax return.
- Companies must submit the completed waiver form found here.
Financial information will not be printed and will be kept confidential. Actual revenue amounts will not be published.
Questions? Contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Details–Friday, June 18, 2021
Please fill out all of the general contact information below. For a nomination to be considered complete, you must send a compiled, reviewed or audited financial statement or a tax return for the years 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Please send the financial documents to:
Attn: Cathy Grove
1570 Fruitville Pike, Suite 400
Lancaster, PA 17601
or Email to email@example.com.
Congratulations to the 2020 Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies!
The top 50 winners were calculated from the pool of nominees based on dollar growth and percentage growth over the past three years and are listed alphabetically below. The rankings will be revealed at the awards celebration on September 9.
Advanced Cooling Technologies
Alexander Building Construction Co.
AllSearch Professional Staffing, Inc.
APR SUPPLY CO
ARM Group Enterprises Inc.
Bank of Bird-in-Hand
Bell & Evans
Centric Financial Corporation
Centurion Construction Group, LLC
Conewago Holdings, Inc.
Edwin L. Heim Company
Facility Concierge Services, LLC
Flagger Force Traffic Control Services
FloorMax Direct DBA FloorMax USA
GES Automation Technology
Hanover Land Services, Inc
HB Global, LLC
Hot Frog Print Media LLC
JEM Group LLC
Joy Daniels Real Estate Group LTD
Keller Contracting, LLC
Lancaster Realty Capital, LP
Levi’s Building Components, LLC
McConkey Insurance & Benefits
Members 1st Federal Credit Union
Musser Home Builders, inc
Paramount Contracting Inc
Pavone Marketing Group
Phillips Workplace Interiors Inc
PrimeCare Medical, Inc.
Ritter Insurance Marketing
River Supply Inc
Schaedler Yesco Distribution Inc.
SmartPay Rentals, LLC
Speedwell Construction, Inc
Triple Crown Corporation, Inc
West Shore Home