Santa…! Sleigh bells…! S’mores…! And did we mention shopping? All the best traditions
of the holiday season are coming to our annual Christmas Village. Join us for two days of fun, good food and family festivities.
Send Your Letters to Santa! Look for Santa’s Mail Drop inside our Bakery & Café.
Friday, December 9 from 3:30-7:30 pm
• Meet Santa Claus
• Visit and take photos with reindeer
• Enjoy a S’mores Bonfire starting at 5 p.m.
• Get a head start on holiday gift shopping at our local stores
• Dine onsite at our Bakery & Cafe or the Snowflake Station
• Learn how Conestoga Valley Christian Community Services helps our community
Saturday, December 10 from 9 am-noon
• Free gift for the first 75 kids
• Take photos in Santa’s sleigh
• Post your letters in Santa’s Mail Drop for express North Pole delivery
• Holiday balloons
• Kid’s glitter tattoos and sand art making
• WJTL Kids’ Cookie Break with music, giveaways and more
• Carol with the cast of The Christmas Tree Ship from 10:30-11:30
• Carriage rides around the village ($6/adult; $4/children under 12)
• Enter to win prizes
• Stay for lunch at our Cafe or purchase items to go
In the season’s spirit of giving, consider a canned goods or monetary donation to our collection for CVCCS – available all weekend