- This event has passed.
2019 Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies
The Central Penn Business Journal’s Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies recognizes local businesses’ growth. Nominated companies will be ranked according to revenue growth over a three-year period, with both dollar and percentage increases taken into consideration. This ranking formula will lead to recognition of both large and small companies.
• Companies must have revenue of at least $500,000 in each of the fiscal years ending in 2016, 2017 and 2018.
• Companies must show revenue growth in 2018, as compared to 2016 (a three-year period).
• Companies must be headquartered in Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry or York county.
• Companies can be for-profit entities or nonprofit organizations with the exception of: government entities and charitable organizations, including 501 (c) 3 organizations. These organizations are not eligible.
• Companies must submit the completed nomination form and a compiled, reviewed or audited financial statement or a tax return.
Nominations will reopen in 2020. For more information contact Erica Hildabridle at ehildabridle@bridgetowermedia.
Congratulations to the 2019 Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies!
The top 50 winners were calculated from the pool of nominees based on dollar growth and percentage growth over the past three years and are listed alphabetically below. The rankings of each company will be revealed at an awards ceremony and breakfast on Sept. 9 at the Hilton Harrisburg.
AllSearch Professional Staffing, Inc.
Appalachia Technologies, LLC
APR Supply Co., Inc.
Bank of Bird-in-Hand
Candoris Technologies, LLC
Centurion Construction Group, LLC
Diamond Wealth Advisors
Doceo Office Solutions, LLC
Eagle Disposal of PA, Inc.
Edwin L. Heim Company
Flagger Force Traffic Control Services
HB Global, LLC
Hersha Hospitality Trust
Homesale Realty Services Group, Inc.
Horizon Hospitality Solutions LLC
Hot Frog Print Media
Impact Disaster Services
JMF Underground, Inc.
Joy Daniels Real Estate Group, Ltd.
JPL Video Productions, Inc.
Land Grant Surveyors, LLC
Landmark Commercial Realty, Inc.
Levi’s Building Components
Millennium Circuits Limited
Minuteman Press of Hanover
Paramount Contracting, Inc.
PPC Lubricants, Inc.
PrimeCare Medical, Inc.
Ritter Insurance Marketing
River Supply Inc.
Riverview Financial Corporation
Schaedler Yesco Distribution, Inc.
St. Onge Company
Tapestry Technologies, Inc.
The Benecon Group, Inc.
Warfel Construction Company
West Shore Window & Door, Inc.
Wohlsen Construction Company