2019 Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies
The Central Penn Business Journal’s Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies recognizes local businesses’ growth. Nominated companies will be ranked according to revenue growth over a three-year period, with both dollar and percentage increases taken into consideration. This ranking formula will lead to recognition of both large and small companies.
• Companies must have revenue of at least $500,000 in each of the fiscal years ending in 2016, 2017 and 2018.
• Companies must show revenue growth in 2018, as compared to 2016 (a three-year period).
• Companies must be headquartered in Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry or York county.
• Companies can be for-profit entities or nonprofit organizations with the exception of: government entities and charitable organizations, including 501 (c) 3 organizations. These organizations are not eligible.
• Companies must submit the completed nomination form and a compiled, reviewed or audited financial statement or a tax return.
Online Registration Available? Yes