2019 Forty Under 40
The Central Penn Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 awards honors 40 of Central PA’s most accomplished young leaders.
NOMINATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.
Online Registration Available? Yes
Complete this form to apply to the Central Penn Business Journal’s 2019 Forty Under 40 awards. Please know that all fields are required. Thank you for your time and contribution to the community. If you have any questions, contact Erica Hildabridle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must be submitted by June 14, 2019.
Each nominee has the opportunity to submit up to 3 letters of reference. These should be sent to ehildabridle@bridgetowermedia.
• Must be employed in Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry or York county.
• Must be 39 years old or younger on October 8, 2019
• May be nominated by self or another person.
• May not be a previous Forty Under 40 award recipient.
• Must be an owner, partner, president, CEO, CFO, COO, or other senior-level executive or manager.
• Must work for a for-profit entity or a nonprofit organization
• May not be a member of a judge’s immediate family.
• Only one individual may be nominated per company.
Information provided on this form may be used by the Central Penn Business Journal in the corresponding event publication.