Eight York-area business, community and other leaders have been named to the board of directors of the business-leadership organization Leadership York.
Joining the board for the nonprofit organization are:
- Brady Barnes, vice president for Union Community Bank.
- Anna Breland-Williams, retired school counselor with the York School District.
- Sarah Chain, account director at Gavin advertising and marketing business.
- David Gonzalez Jr., advocacy coordinator for the York County Economic Alliance.
- Nancy Newton, manager of grants and special projects for Wellspan Health.
- Melissa Plotkin, director of community engagement and diversity at the York Jewish Community Center.
- Jamie Reid, senior branch manager at York Traditions Bank.
- Joyce Santiago, finance director for York Area Housing Group.
Their terms began in July.
Leadership York, founded in 1978, aims to equip individuals to serve the York community in leadership positions.
It has over 3,500 graduates from its six programs, providing leadership to over 250 nonprofit organizations and serving in state and local government.