The Big Apple Circus will head to Philadelphia for an unforgettable array spectacular two-hour performances from Saturday, May 18 through Sunday, June 16 at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center. Stephanie Monseu, a veteran circus performer, will serve as Ringmaster.
The 41st season promises an extraordinary show filled with Big Apple’s roster of superhero talents. Monseu will be joined in the ring by a multitude of fierce female-led acts and more, including:
- The “strongest mom in the world,” Virginia Tuells, and her husband, Ihosvanys Perez, perform in Duo Fusion, an acrobatic act that combines dance, strength, flexibility, and passion in which Virginia handles a majority of the lifts.
- The wildly fun Spicy Circus, created by Andréanne Quintal, whose team of performers will (literally) bounce off the walls in her feisty trampoline act.
- The Flying Tunizianis, a double-wide trapeze act showcasing seven fliers and two catchers in addition to the quadruple somersault by Ammed Tuniziani – a feat only successfully landed by 10 people in the world – alongside his wife Estefani, brothers Gamal and Dandino, and more.
- Desire of Flight, a daring and balletic dual aerial straps act.
- A free-standing ladder balancing act by Emil Faltyny
- For the first time in America, the gravity-defying horizontal juggler Victor Moiseev
- Fan-favorite Jenny Vidbel, third-generation circus animal trainer and seven-year veteran of Big Apple Circus
- The clowns Mark Gindick & Adam Kuchler
Performances will take place Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 11 a.m. & 7 p.m.; Saturdays at 11 a.m., 3 & 7 p.m.; and Sundays at 12 & 4 p.m. Tickets start at $20 each and are available at TicketMaster.com.
We will be giving away a family pack (4 tickets) to see the Big Apple Circus’s performance on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 7 p.m.!
- Must be at least 18 years old to enter
- One entry per email address.
- Deadline to enter is Sunday, May 19, at midnight.
- By entering, you agree to receive Central Penn Parent’s enewsletters.
- No purchase necessary.
- Contest is for four (4) tickets to attend the May 22, 7 p.m. performance of the Big Apple Circus at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center.
See complete rules.
Oops! We could not locate your form.