The Keystone Chapter of the Associated Builders and Contractors, based in Rapho Township, has announced new board leadership for 2019.
Douglas Dvorchak, assistant vice president at Lancaster-based insurance broker Murray Securus, is the board chair this year.
ABC Keystone represents nearly 600 construction-related firms in the region.
Joining Dvorchak on the executive committee are:
- Chair-elect Roger Brubaker, Wilco Electric
- 1st vice chair Cleo Weaver, Triangle Refrigeration Co.
- 2nd vice chair Keith Eldredge, RKL LLP
- Secretary Steve Conway, Benchmark Construction Co. Inc.
- Treasurer Timothy Kershner, Walz Group
- Immediate past chair Kenneth Schwebel, The Witmer Group
Returning for a three-year term at ABC Keystone are:
- John Hykes II, B&B Integrations
Other board directors include:
- Steve Dzurik, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Inc.
- Ed Engle, Smucker Co.
- Brian Floyd, Gunn-Mowery LLC
- Michael Funck, Wohlsen Construction Co.
- Steven Kearns, James Craft & Son Inc.
- John Lehmann, Poole Anderson Construction
- Michael Monaco, Mowery
- David Nace, Wickersham Construction and Engineering Inc.
- Benjamin Pratt, Obermayer Rebman Maxwell & Hippel LLP
- Mike Snyder, H.B. McClure Co.
- James Stephens, Clark Associates Inc.
- Jan Wagner, Kinsley Construction Inc.
- Thomas Williams, Reager & Adler P.C.
This story has been corrected from a previous version. Roger Brubaker is with Wilco Electric.