The Business Journal is celebrating our upcoming Book of Lists with 17 Lists for 2017. Between now and Feb. 4, we’re posting the top five companies from 17 of our most popular lists, giving you a sneak peek of what’s coming in the 2017 Book of Lists.
Top 100/250 private companies
Ranked by companywide revenue
No. 5: Rutter’s Holdings Inc.
- 2015 companywide revenue: $600 million
- Top local executives: Scott E. Hartman, Tim L. Rutter and Todd M. Rutter
- Local employees: 1,712
- Total locations: 66
- Headquarters: Manchester Township
No. 4: Utz Quality Foods Inc.
- 2015 companywide revenue: $626 million
- Top local executive: Dylan Lissette
- Local employees: 1,400
- Total locations: 60
- Headquarters: Hanover
No. 3: High companies
- 2015 companywide revenue: $643.26 million
- Top local executive: Michael F. Shirk
- Local employees: 1,840
- Total locations: 49
- Headquarters: East Lampeter Township
No. 2: Vibra Healthcare LLC
- 2015 companywide revenue: $1.07 billion
- Top local executive: Brad E. Hollinger
- Local employees: Not available
- Total locations: 90
- Headquarters: Lower Allen Township
No. 1: D&H Distributing Co. Inc.
- 2015 companywide revenue: $3.35 billion
- Top local executives: Dan Schwab and Michael Schwab
- Local employees: 830
- Total locations: 7
- Headquarters: Harrisburg