Last week health officials in Minnesota confirmed the death of an infant due to pertussis, also known as whooping cough. The baby died in November after a three-month hospitalization, according to published reports.
A highly contagious respiratory disease caused by a bacteria known as bordetella pertussis, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), ...
User ID / Email / Password is case sensitive
To inquire about group subscriptions or an enterprise site license for your organization, contact Tracy Bumba
Get Essential Business News
1 Year Print & Digital
1 Year Print +Digital + Data Joe (BOL)
Monthly Digital Only
First time registering your paid subscription? Click here
Having trouble with login?
Please contact [email protected].