Plan, Launch, and Grow a Business in Pennsylvania
Thursday, May. 10, 2018
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Brought to you by the PA Dept. of Community & Economic Development
THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2018
Join the PA Business One-Stop Shop for a free webinar to learn about new resources for aspiring entrepreneurs and existing small businesses.
Launched in 2018 by Governor Tom Wolf, the PA Business One-Stop Shop is a team of business experts offering the resources, tools, and experience to help Pennsylvania entrepreneurs and businesses dream big, plan for the future, and achieve their goals.
During the webinar you can expect to learn the following:
- How to turn your idea into a business
- How to register your business in Pennsylvania
- Where to find one-on-one business assistance
- Where to find employer resources
- What opportunities exist to help your business grow
- Where to find free regional technical assistance
Director, Pennsylvania Business One-Stop Shop
Michael is the Director of the Business One-Stop Shop in DCED. His passion to serve others is reflected in Business One-Stop Shop's mission which is to provide “customer-focused” service to new and growing businesses in PA. Prior to DCED, Michael served the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue in addition to his years of experience working in various customer service fields.