What just happened to my 401k?
Wednesday, Aug. 30, 2017
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Are you in the dark about the new Department of Labor and Industry Rules and how they will affect your 401k or retirement plan? Register for this free webinar.
Key Webinar Points:
- Is your retirement/401k plan advisor a fiduciary?
- Why is a fiduciary advisor important to your retirement/401k plan?
- How does the new DOL Rule affect your retirement/401k plan?
- How can you ensure your retirement/401k plan meets the new DOL Rule requirements?
- Are you properly addressing your role as a retirement/401k fiduciary and/or member of the investment committee (e.g., CEO, CFO, VP of HR, Treasurer, etc.)?
- Have you considered how you might improve your retirement/401k plan?
This webinar is brought to you by Grandview Asset Management.
This event is in partnership with The Central Penn Business Journal's Webinar Series.
Securities offered through Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments, Member FINRA/SIPC, Headquartered at 18 Corporate Woods Blvd., Albany, NY 12211 Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments and Grandview Asset Management LLC are not affiliated companies.