Log in here
Shopping Cart (0 items)
- PDFs are of a list as it appeared in the paper.
- Excel spreadsheets contain information about all the qualified companies that submitted information. Note: Not all companies supply information for all fields.
- You will be asked to log into your CPBJ or Paypal account to purchase data. Individual data purchases are a one-time download and non-refundable.
- Purchase a CPBJ Premium subscription for unlimited free downloads for a year. Questions about CPBJ Premium? Call 800-425-8609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about using the database: Email email@example.com.
CPBJ Lists: the best place for information about business in Central Pennsylvania!
Published 6 Sep 2013; available in html directory, PDF($) and spreadsheet($) formats
file download. (All records that qualify)
Fields included in the MUNICIPALITIES product:
NOTE: Some records may not contain data for every field listed below.
- Federal EIN
- Type of municipality
- Street address
- P.O. Box
- Zip + 4
- Top elected official
- No of F-T employees
- No of P-T employees
- Year municipality established
- 2015 per capita assessed real estate value
- Debt percent change
- % growth20052000
- Population 2009
- pop growth #
- Population 2000
- 2013 total revenue
- 2013 total taxes
- 2013 total expenditures
- 2013 debt
- Debt 2012
- 2013 population
- 2013 real estate assessed value
- 2013 total mills
- Square miles
- Market value of real estate in municipality
- School district
- Do you have a comprehensive plan?
- Do you have a planning commission?
- Do you have zoning ordinances?
- Municipal manager
- Top elected official: (First name, Middle, Last name, Title, Email, Suffix)
- Municipal manager and title: (First name, Middle, Last name, Title, Email, Suffix)
|PDF - 2013 MUNICIPALITIES
PDF file download.
Return to products