Log in here
Shopping Cart (0 items)
If you would like a spreadsheet version of this list and it's not available online, call the Business Journal circulation department at (717) 236-4300 or email email@example.com. Unless noted otherwise, PDFs are of a list as it appeared in the paper. Spreadsheets contain information on all qualified companies that responded to a survey.
CPBJ ListCentral: the best place for information about businesses in Central Pennsylvania!
Published 6 Sep 2013; available in html directory, PDF($) and spreadsheet($) formats
file download. (All records that qualify)
Fields included in the MUNICIPALITIES product:
NOTE: Some records may not contain data for every field listed below.
- Federal EIN
- Type of municipality
- Street address
- P.O. Box
- Zip + 4
- Top elected official
- No of F-T employees
- No of P-T employees
- Year municipality established
- 2013 per capita assessed real estate value
- Debt percent change
- % growth20052000
- Population 2007
- pop growth #
- Population 2000
- 2011 total revenue
- 2011 total taxes
- 2011 total expenditures
- 2011 debt
- Debt 2010
- 2011 population
- 2011 real estate assessed value
- 2011 total mills
- Square miles
- Market value of real estate in municipality
- School district
- Do you have a comprehensive plan?
- Do you have a planning commission?
- Do you have zoning ordinances?
- Municipal manager
- Top elected official: (First name, Middle, Last name, Title, Email, Suffix)
- Municipal manager and title: (First name, Middle, Last name, Title, Email, Suffix)
|PDF - 2013 MUNICIPALITIES
PDF file download.
Return to products