Log in here
Shopping Cart (0 items)
- PDFs are of a list as it appeared in the paper.
- Excel spreadsheets contain information about all the qualified companies that submitted information. Note: Not all companies supply information for all fields.
- You will be asked to log into your CPBJ or Paypal account to purchase data. Individual data purchases are a one-time download and non-refundable.
- Purchase a CPBJ Premium subscription for unlimited free downloads for a year. Questions about CPBJ Premium? Call 800-425-8609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about using the database: Email email@example.com.
CPBJ Lists: the best place for information about business in Central Pennsylvania!
Mortgage lenders and brokers
Published 17 April 2015. Available in html directory, PDF($) or spreadsheet($) format
|MORTGAGE LENDERS AND BROKERS
file download. (All records that qualify)
Fields included in the MORTGAGE LENDERS AND BROKERS product:
NOTE: Some records may not contain data for every field listed below.
- Which do you do?
- % loans - government
- % loans - conventional
- Minimum loan
- Maximum loan
- # of local mortgage employees
- 2014 local revenue
- 2014 total revenue
- F-T local employees
- F-T total employees
- P-T local employees
- P-T total employees
- Types of loans offered
- Mortgage combined volume
- Dollar volume of 2014 residential mortgage loans made by local offices
- 2013 dollar volume of local residential loans
- Residential loans made by local offices in 2014
- Residential loans made by local offices in 2013
- Dollar volume of 2014 residential mortgage loans brokered by local offices
- 2013 Mortgage broker volume of local residential loans
- 2014 residential loans brokered by local offices in 2013
- 2013 local residential loans
- Parent company
- Type of company
- Street address
- P.O. Box
- Zip + 4
- Company phone
- Company email
- Toll-free number
- Company fax
- Headquarters municipality
- Year established locally
- Local locations
- Total locations
- Blog url
- Facebook ID
- Twitter handle
- Top local executive
- Business contact(s)
- Parent company: (Parent company name)
- Top local executive: (First name, Middle, Last name, Prefix (eg, Mr or Ms), Suffix (eg, Jr or CPA), Title, Email)
- : (First name, Middle, Last name, Prefix (eg, Mr or Ms), Suffix (eg, Jr or CPA), Title, Phone, Email, Twitter handle, LinkedIn profile)
|PDF - 2015 MORTGAGE LENDERS AND BROKERS
PDF file download.
Return to products