Log in here
Shopping Cart (0 items)
- PDFs are of a list as it appeared in the paper.
- Excel spreadsheets contain information about all the qualified companies that submitted information. Note: Not all companies supply information for all fields.
- You will be asked to log into your CPBJ or Paypal account to purchase data. Individual data purchases are a one-time download and non-refundable.
- Purchase a CPBJ Premium subscription for unlimited free downloads for a year. Questions about CPBJ Premium? Call 800-425-8609 or email email@example.com.
- Questions about using the database: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CPBJ Lists: the best place for information about business in Central Pennsylvania!
Insurance agencies: property casualty
Published 31 Mar 2017; available in html directory, PDF($) and spreadsheet($) format
|INSURANCE AGENCIES: PROPERTY CASUALTY
file download. (All records that qualify)
Fields included in the INSURANCE AGENCIES: PROPERTY CASUALTY product:
NOTE: Some records may not contain data for every field listed below.
- 2016 local revenue
- 2016 total revenue
- F-T local employees
- F-T total employees
- P-T local employees
- P-T total employees
- 2016 local RETAIL premium volume
- 2016 companywide premium volume
- 2015 local premium volume
- 2015 companywide premium volume
- 2016 local health-life premium volume
- 2016 local property-casualty premium volume
- 2015 local health-life premium volume
- 2015 local property-casualty premium volume
- % of business wholesale
- # of major carriers represented
- % property/casualty
- % health
- % life
- % other
- If other, detail
- Local RETAIL
- Total agents
- % of insurance sold: commercial lines
- % of insurance sold: personal lines
- % of insurance sold: other
- if you sell lines besides commercial and personal, what are they?
- Parent company
- Type of company
- Street address
- PO Box
- Zip + 4
- Company phone
- Company email
- Toll-free number
- Company fax
- Headquarters municipality
- Year established locally
- Local offices
- Total offices
- Brief description of company or services
- Blog url
- Facebook ID
- Twitter handle
- Top local executive
- Business contact(s)
- Parent company: (Name)
- Top local executive and title: (First name, Middle, Last name, Prefix (eg, Mr or Ms), Suffix (eg, Jr or CPA), Title, Email)
- : (First name, Middle, Last name, Prefix (eg, Mr or Ms), Suffix (eg, Jr or CPA), Title, Phone, Email)
|PDF - 2017 INSURANCE AGENCIES - PROPERTY CASUALTY
PDF file download.
Return to products