Business of Beer
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Spooky Nook Sports
2913 Spooky Nook Road
Manheim, PA 17545
Description Tickets are no longer available online. There may be a limited number of tickets available at the door.
Spooky Nook Sports
GPS: 75 Champ Boulevard, Manheim, PA 17545
Facility Telephone: 717-945-7087
Facility Website: http://www.spookynooksports.com/
There is ample, free parking at the venue. Use the main entrance, then follow the signs to the meeting rooms in the Conference Center on the 2nd floor.
• A limited number of tickets may be available onsite on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Printed tickets were NOT issued, nor will they be. Instead, each registered attendee will have a name badge to collect at the event welcome desk. A guest list at registration will also verify attendance.
• If you registered guests as TBD, please bring their name(s) to the event. We will be able to make name badges onsite.
Refunds are no longer available. If one of your registered attendees can no longer attend, you are welcome to send a substitute. We will be able to make the change at the registration desk the morning of the event.
Speakers will include:
Chris Lampe, Co-Owner and Production Manager at Weyerbacher Brewing Company, Easton, PA
Craft Brewers Panel:
• Brandalynn Armstrong, Zero Day Brewing Company LLC
• Jason Mininger, Aldus Brewing Company
• Jon Norman, Funk Brewing
• Artie Tafoya, Appalachian Brewing Company
Food & Beverage Attorneys from Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP:
• Greg Bernabeo, Partner
• Rick Carroll, Special Counsel
• Ruth Rauls, Partner
Finance & Insurance Panel:
• Randy Fackler, CPA, Principal, Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz, CPAs
• Todd Collins, Insurance & Risk Management Advisor, Mid-Atlantic Craft Beverage Insurance
• Fred Kaplan, Director, Mazars USA LLP
Central Penn Business Journal
1500 Paxton Street
Harrisburg, PA 17104