Healthcare Symposium 2015
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
4650 Lindle Road
Harrisburg, PA 17111
Tentative Agenda for the 2015 Healthcare Symposium on Wednesday, July 22.
7:30 – 8:00am: Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:00 – 8:20am: Welcome Remarks
8:20 – 9:10am: Panel I Population health: How the practitioners are doing it
- Jenny Englerth, CEO, Family First Health
- William M. Bird, DO, Chief Medical Officer of Penn State Health Centers, Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Robert K. Nielsen, MD, Physician, PinnacleHealth
9:10am – 9:35
Panel II Population health: How the best employers are doing it
- Avishek Mukherjee, Chief Technology Officer, Geneia
- George A. Neiderer, SPHR, Vice President Human Resources, UTZ Quality Foods, Inc.
9:35 – 9:50am: Break
9:50 – 10:00am: Sponsor Remarks
10:00 – 10:10am:
What plans are people buying – facts and trends in the healthcare market
- Deborah D. Wilkinson, Vice President Health Plan Options, URL Insurance Group
10:10 – 11:00am:
Why health systems are merging and what the outcomes will be
- Rex Burgdorfer, Vice President, Juniper Advisory *
*Based in Chicago, Juniper Advisory is the only independent investment bank working exclusively with hospitals and health systems.
11:00am: Closing Remarks
Want to know a little bit more about the Health Care Symposium? Click the images below the "Post Event Information" to page through the 2014 event highlights.
Central Penn Business Journal
1500 Paxton Street
Harrisburg, PA 17104