Financial Executive of the Year 2015
Thursday, November 19, 2015
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
The Pullo Center at Penn State York
1031 Edgecomb Ave.
York, PA 17403
Nominations are now open!
The 2015 Financial Executive of the Year Awards program will celebrate Central Pennsylvania’s financial executives who contribute to the success of our region’s economic growth and stability. All finalists and award recipients will be recognized at an awards ceremony in November 19, at the Pullo Center at Penn State York. In addition, they will be featured in a special supplement to the November 27, 2015, issue of the Central Penn Business Journal.
To be eligible, the candidate:
• Must be the Chief Financial Officer or other top executive responsible for an organization’s finances.
• Must be employed in Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster,
Lebanon, Perry or York county.
• Must be in his/her current position for a minimum of 2 years.
• May be self-nominated or nominated by another person.
• May only be entered in one category.
• May not be a member of a judge’s immediate family.
Click "Submit Nomination" to view category details or CLICK HERE to download a printable version of the nomination form.
1500 Paxton St.
Harrisburg, PA 17104