Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies Awards 2016
Monday, September 12, 2016
7:30 AM - 9:30 AM
1 N. Second St.
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Description Nominations for the 2016 Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies Program are now closed. Check back soon to see which companies have made the list and for information on tickets for the September 12th event!
The Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies program identifies the region’s most dynamic companies that have made significant contributions to the strength of our local economy.
Nominated companies are ranked according to revenue growth over a three-year period, with both dollar and percentage increases taken into consideration. This ranking formula leads to recognition of both large and small companies.
2016 Eligibility Requirements:
• Companies must have revenue of at least $500,000 in each of the fiscal years ending 2013, 2014, and 2015.
• Companies must show revenue growth in 2015, as compared to 2013 (a three-year period).
• Companies must be headquartered in Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry and/or York county.
• Companies can be for-profit entities or nonprofit organizations with the exception of: government entities and charitable organizations, including 501(c)3 organizations. These organizations are not eligible.
• Companies must submit the completed nomination form and a compiled, reviewed or audited financial statement or a tax return.
Questions? Contact Emily Winslow at 717-236-4300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Central Penn Business Journal
1500 Paxton Street
Harrisburg, PA 17104