Monday, Oct. 27, 2014
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
1 North Second Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101
We are looking for the best and the brightest future leaders of Central PA! The Forty Under 40 awards program celebrates 40 of the area’s most accomplished young businessmen and women who have been making headlines in their field. Nominees share a commitment to business growth, professional excellence and to the community. They are the next generation of unstoppable leaders!
Nominations are now closed. Winners will be announced in August.
The 40 honorees will be recognized on October 27, 2014 at an awards event at the Hilton Harrisburg.
See below for past program highlights including the list of 2013 honorees.
- Must be employed in Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry or York County
- Must be 39 years old or young on October 27, 2014
- May be nominated by self or another person
- May not be a previous Forty Under 40 award recipient
- May not be a member of a judge’s immediate family
- Must be an owner, partner, president, CEO, CFO, COO, or other senior-level executive or manager
- Must work for a for-profit entity or a nonprofit organization EXCEPT FOR: government entities or charitable organizations, including 501(c)3 nonprofits
- Only one individual may be nominated per company
Did you miss this years nomination period? Click here to be notified when the 2015 Forty Under 40 awards program begins.
Nicole Morgan firstname.lastname@example.org Central Penn Business Journal 1500 Paxton Street Harrisburg, PA 17104 Phone: 717-236-4300 Fax: 717-236-6803