ABC Keystone names new board chair, officers for 2019
The Keystone Chapter of the Associated Builders and Contractors, based in Rapho Township, has announced new board leadership for 2019.
Douglas Dvorchak, assistant vice president at Lancaster-based insurance broker Murray Securus, is the board chair this year.
ABC Keystone represents nearly 600 construction-related firms in the region.
Joining Dvorchak on the executive committee are:
- Chair-elect Roger Brubaker, Wilco Electric
- 1st vice chair Cleo Weaver, Triangle Refrigeration Co.
- 2nd vice chair Keith Eldredge, RKL LLP
- Secretary Steve Conway, Benchmark Construction Co. Inc.
- Treasurer Timothy Kershner, Walz Group
- Immediate past chair Kenneth Schwebel, The Witmer Group
Returning for a three-year term at ABC Keystone are:
- John Hykes II, B&B Integrations
Other board directors include:
- Steve Dzurik, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Inc.
- Ed Engle, Smucker Co.
- Brian Floyd, Gunn-Mowery LLC
- Michael Funck, Wohlsen Construction Co.
- Steven Kearns, James Craft & Son Inc.
- John Lehmann, Poole Anderson Construction
- Michael Monaco, Mowery
- David Nace, Wickersham Construction and Engineering Inc.
- Benjamin Pratt, Obermayer Rebman Maxwell & Hippel LLP
- Mike Snyder, H.B. McClure Co.
- James Stephens, Clark Associates Inc.
- Jan Wagner, Kinsley Construction Inc.
- Thomas Williams, Reager & Adler P.C.
This story has been corrected from a previous version. Roger Brubaker is with Wilco Electric.