Inc. 5000 list includes 23 Central Pa. companies
Nearly two dozen of the fastest-growing companies in the country are based in Central Pennsylvania, according to the latest Inc. 5000 list.
Inc. ranks the fastest-growing private companies based on revenue growth over three years.
Of the 23 local companies on this year's list, 10 are from Lancaster County, six are from Dauphin County and three are from York County. Cumberland and Lebanon counties, meanwhile, have two each. That was up from 18 midstate companies last year.
The companies and rankings follow, sorted by county:
- Client Solutions Architects: No. 4439, $70 million in revenue
- Momentum: No. 4557, $15.9 million in revenue
- IntermixIT: No. 2131, $2 million
- Soccer Shots Franchising: No. 2717, $6.5 million
- WebpageFX: No. 2992, $19 million
- Netrepid: No. 3435, $3.3 million
- FloorMaxUSA: No. 3668, $14.2 million
- Millennium Circuits Ltd.: No. 4494, $8.6 million
- Harbor Compliance: No. 370, $4.3 million
- Ingrain Construction: No. 551, $2.6 million
- The Exterior Co.: No. 1659, $23.3 million
- Sequinox: No. 2213, $3.2 million
- Proto Construction Management: No. 2305, $2.6 million
- MizAuctions: No. 2721, $4.9 million
- Listrak: No. 3459, $52.7 million
- Applied Educational Systems: No. 4319, $2.4 million
- Cargas Systems: No. 4670, $17.1 million
- Seisan: No. 4831, $2.6 million