Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Vimeo RSS

Donegal Mutual Insurance CEO taking leave of absence

By ,
(Photo / )

Donald Nikolaus, the CEO of Donegal Mutual Insurance, is on a medical leave of absence, the Lancaster County-based company said Thursday.

Donegal Group Inc. president and CEO Kevin Burke will fill the position in Nikolaus's absence. Burke is also COO of Donegal Mutual, which has majority voting control of Donegal Group.

The company expects Nikolaus's leave to be temporary.

Nikolaus has led Donegal Mutual since 1981. He also took a brief leave of absence in 2014.

Burke has been with Donegal Group and its affiliates since 2000.

Also Popular on CPBJ

Jennifer Wentz

Jennifer Wentz

Jennifer Wentz covers Lancaster County, York County, financial services, taxation and legal services. Have a tip or question for her? Email her at jwentz@cpbj.com. Follow her on Twitter, @jenni_wentz.

test

Please note: All comments will be reviewed and may take up to 24 hours to appear on the site.

View Comment Policy

Comments

ritariya June 13, 2018 2:39 am

Itís my pleasure to see the post. Itís nice to see the blogs in the post. It had superlative contents. You have done a marvelous work. I really appreciate the work you have done. I feel so excited after seeing the post .It really admires me a lot. Thanks for sharing the post. I will share it with my friends. Keep sharing the updated posts.Babylon tours louvre museum ticket prices

jiffy May 16, 2018 6:26 am

People generally think that writing is a very easy job. But it isnít easy. You should have good vocabulary and own writing style. Hope the people who are reading the blog get some idea about the same. local print spooler service is not running

Aba April 23, 2018 5:43 am

I think the piece of information which you have provided here would be useful to all writers to improve their writing style. Surely I will follow the tips which you have provided here. Thank you. Expecting more useful blogs like this.printer driver is unavailable

vina April 23, 2018 3:57 am

What is the reason for this sudden leave? Is there any problem happens in the organization. I think people like me everyone is interested to know the matter. I will be thankful if you have shared those details here. free clinic hiv testing

An anonymous reader April 16, 2018 8:12 am

Donegal Mutual Insurance is the one of the leading insurance company.From this article came to know that the CEO of this insurance company is on medical leave.And who will be in charge of this position know?amsterdam tours

Olive April 4, 2018 7:51 am

While reading your post, I came to know that Donald Nikolaus, the CEO of Donegal Mutual Insurance, is on a medical leave of absence. Is it true? Why he have taken leave? Who is the incharge now? Please update these details soon. internet plans in my area

Dorrah March 28, 2018 8:12 am

The CEO of the company can take leave of absence as the employees will be working for him without any leave. All businesses should understand the value of their employees and should ensure that they are happy and satisfied. computer running slow

kacie March 1, 2018 6:18 am

I think they have some emergency that is why they are taking leave. I think the people will understand the situation. But the authorities make sure that the employs didnít misuse the leaves. Thanks for the share.drug testing services

Abee February 27, 2018 6:52 am

I have heard that the CEO of Donegal mutual insurance will be on medical leave. Is it right? Why he is taking medical leave? When will be he coming back? Could you please provide these details as soon as possible? Hp Printer Not Printing

lioneljohn February 14, 2018 5:14 am

Thanks for updating the news about the absence of CEO over this period. I think Kevin burke will be the ideal one to fill the position during the period of absence. Burke has been with Donegal Group and its affiliates since 2000. Gems rental linens