See the list: Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies 2017
The Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies program recognizes the region's most dynamic companies that have made significant contributions to the strength of our local economy.
Nominated companies are ranked according to revenue growth over a three-year period, with both dollar and percentage increases taken into consideration. This ranking formula leads to recognition of both large and small companies.
The eligibility requirements are:
• Companies must have revenue of at least $500,000 in each of the fiscal years ending 2014, 2015, and 2016.
• Companies must show revenue growth in 2016, as compared to 2014 (a three-year period).
• Companies must be headquartered in Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry and/or York county.
• Companies can be for-profit entities or nonprofit organizations with the exception of: government entities and charitable organizations, including 501(c)3 organizations. These organizations are not eligible.
• Companies must submit the completed nomination form and a compiled, reviewed or audited financial statement or a tax return.
Rankings will be announced at an awards ceremony Monday, Sept. 25 at the Hilton Harrisburg. Click here for more details.