Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Vimeo RSS

test

Please note: All comments will be reviewed and may take up to 24 hours to appear on the site.

View Comment Policy

Comments

Larry P. June 3, 2018 7:22 pm

As a small business owner, I couldn't agree more with this article.

Stamford Drywall Pros

Joe May 8, 2018 7:09 pm

Small and medium sized companies can be the best places for employment. I have never been a fan of the larger corporate environments. As a small business owner who runs a towing service I found this article interesting.

Jim A. April 25, 2018 12:04 am

Glad you took the time to put this article together. Wish there was something similar posted in my city to help recruit the best of the best for my business.

Jim A.
www.landscapingservicesajax.com

Mike Hall February 24, 2018 3:47 pm

Awesome information thanks!
www.spartanburghvacservices.com

Jack February 20, 2018 12:03 pm

As a PA native it excites me to see some of the companies on this list. I remember most of them from my time there and actually took some lessons from the way they do things when I started my towing company in San Tan Valley AZ

Michael February 17, 2018 11:01 am

Those are some great small and medium companies. I own a small foreclosed homes pensacola fl business myself and I really appreciate those who can flourish in this wild economic climate.

Wayne Donaldson January 24, 2018 10:55 am

If my car tint business every went under, I'd have to work for someone else. I strive every day to make this small business work. I applaud the author of this article for supporting small businesses.

Sandy Brown January 24, 2018 10:51 am

Thumbs up to all small businesses! I will support them over the large retail stores any day. I'm happy see Penn doing so well. I own a towing company and I understand how hard it is to get on top.

Adam January 12, 2018 7:31 pm

Way to go small businesses. Owning a successful business is very rewarding. I've experienced such success in my own small company steinbachwindowcleaning.com

Jimmy Nabors January 7, 2018 11:14 am

I'm pro small businesses and will support them every day over a national chain company. I run a small business myself, we repair babbitt bearings and the whole community supports. We are very thankful!