Will your business make it to the Big Game? Maybe.
Software maker Intuit Inc. is running a program that will land one small business a television commercial during Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2, 2014. Talk about maximum exposure.
So far, at least three dozen midstate companies have been added to the company's competition website.
Here's who we came across:
• Creekwood Church Consulting, Harrisburg
• Heritage Kids Connection, York
• Mommy's Lil' Rascals Consignment Store, Manchester
• Impactonline, York
• whitepicket, Carlisle
• Healthy World Café, York
• My Labor and Moving LLC, Lancaster
• walk in love., Lancaster
• Vixen Salon, Harrisburg
• New Cumberland Transmission Inc., New Cumberland
• Inspection Service Associates, Mt. Holly Springs
• Great Gettysburg Addresses, Gettysburg
• Threads 'N Treasures, Etters
• AP Publishing House, Lititz
• Canine Behavior Center, Mechanicsburg
• Country Living Primitives LLC, Denver
• Manheim Downtown Development Group, Manheim
• Baldwin's Dirty Little People Art Gallery, Lancaster
• Pop's Coffee Shoppe, Lititz
• Olio Olive Oils, Lititz
• Sweeet! THE Candy Store in Gettysburg, Gettysburg
• JFC Staffing Cos., Camp Hill
• JR's Café Catering, Gettysburg
• Scoliosis BootCamp, Lititz
• SUCCESSHQ, Harrisburg
• Innovation Focus, Lancaster
• Brandt's Lawn Mower Service LLC, Mt. Joy
• SunWorks etc. LLC, Annville
• HELJAN Associates LLC, Manchester
• Fast Fitness to Go, Mechanicsburg
• HydroWorx, Middletown
• Cavalry Realty, Etters
• TorchBearer Sauces, Mechanicsburg
• TreasureEase, Etters
• Lapp Electrical Service Inc., Lancaster
• Soccer Shots Franchising, Middletown
Can your business handle the spotlight of 100 million viewers? Do you mind sharing the stage with Doritos, Budweiser and probably a new Danica Patrick spot for GoDaddy?
There is still time to enter.
If your company makes it beyond the initial public vote, let me know. As we all know, the commercials are just as important — if not more important — to many Super Bowl viewers.