The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency approved $19.5 million in tax credits Thursday for the construction of 20 affordable multifamily housing developments, including five in Cumberland and Lancaster counties.
The local PHFA projects are:
• Dawn Ridge, Cumberland County, WODA Group LLC: A 58-unit project in Carlisle that was awarded $967,920 in tax credits.
• Historic Molly Pitcher, Cumberland County, Cumberland County Housing and Redevelopment Authorities: An eight-unit project in Carlisle that was awarded $260,258 in tax credits.
• Shepherd’s Crossing, Cumberland County, Monarch Development Group LLC: A 35-unit project in Mechanicsburg that was awarded $860,856 in tax credits.
• Mountain View Terrace, Lancaster County, Welsh Mountain Home: A 36-unit project in New Holland that was awarded $599,807 in tax credits.
• Willow Run, Lancaster County, MBI Development Co.: A 72-unit project in Pequea Township that was awarded $1.32 million in tax credits
The full list is available online. An initial round of tax credit funding for 2013 for developments in urban areas was announced in March.