On the Move
REAL ESTATE NEWS: openings, contracts, transactions, relocations
Dorgan & Zuck Contractors of York remodeled the restrooms at the Farmers Market on West Market Street. The project updated the restrooms with special milled wood from affiliate D&Z Millwork. Williams and Ports Architects of York was the project architect.
Dorgan & Zuck Contractors will provide a three-story addition and renovations for Baughman United Methodist Church in New Cumberland. The project includes a 2,500-square-foot elevator and entrance, as well as 11,500 square feet of renovations for the 100-year-old church. Melham Associates of Harrisburg is the project architect.
RLS Construction Group of Carroll Township will upgrade the HVAC system in the tuberculosis unit of the Coatesville VA Medical Center in Chester County for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
214 North Franklin LLC bought a 137,184-square-foot light-manufacturing building on 4.3 acres at 214-250 N. Franklin St. in Red Lion. Rock Commercial Real Estate LLC of York represented both parties.
Sam Samuel LLC bought a 66,489-square-foot warehouse building on 2.5 acres at 1601 W. King St. in West York. Rock Commercial represented the seller.
Lago Properties LLC purchased an office building at 4854 Londonderry Road in Lower Paxton Township from Dr. Clifford Steinig for an eye clinic. Manor Township-based Prudential Home Sale Services Group represented the buyer; Landmark Commercial Realty Inc./Oncor International of East Pennsboro Township represented the seller.
Jems Property Management LLC bought a 5,530-square-foot commercial building on 1.29 acres at 470 Allegheny Drive in York Township. Rock Commercial represented both parties.
Mahoney Properties LLC bought a 5,215-square-foot professional office building at 2200 E. Market St. in Springettsbury Township. Prudential Home Sale Services Group of Manor Township represented the buyer; Rock Commercial represented the seller.
Legal Recovery Solutions LLC leased 4,510 square feet of office space at 781 Far Hills Drive in Hopewell Township. Rock Commercial represented the landlord.
Healthcare System Connections Inc. leased 3,100 square feet of office space at 1954 Carlisle Road in West Manchester Township. Rock Commercial represented the tenant.
Mortgage Network Inc. leased 2,178 square feet of office space at 1030 Plymouth Road in Springettsbury Township. Rock Commercial represented the landlord.
TBND LLC bought a 12,800-square-foot warehouse building on 1.26 acres at 800 Vogelsong Road in York. Rock Commercial represented both parties.
Hollinger Technical Publications Inc. leased 1,700 square feet of office space at 871 Clare Lane in Windsor Township. Rock Commercial represented both parties.
Myers Tire Supply Distribution Inc. leased 875 square feet of office space at 1910 Kenneth Road in West Manchester Township. Rock Commercial represented both parties.
Magnesita Refractories Co. leased 7,500 square feet of industrial space at 3001 W. Market St. in West Manchester Township. Rock Commercial Real Estate LLC represented both parties.
Philip Jae Quinn leased 2,502 square feet of auto space at 11469 N. Main St. Extended in Shrewsbury Township for Quinn's Repair & Welding Service. Rock Commercial represented both parties.
RGS Associates Inc. leased a property at 53 W. James St. in Lancaster from 53 West James LP. Compass Real Estate LLC represented the tenant; NAI Commercial Partners Inc. of East Hempfield Township represented the landlord.
2310 Gettysburg Road LP purchased a 43,920-square-foot warehouse investment property at 2310 Gettysburg Road in Lower Allen Township. Landmark Oncor International represented the buyer; NAI CIR of Wormleysburg represented the seller.
Carlisle HMA LLC will expand into 5,000 square feet of medical office space it leased at 2 Jennifer Court in South Middleton Township. NAI CIR represented the landlord.
Susquehanna Township-based Capital BlueCross opened a Capital Blue store, which will sell insurance plans and provide nutritional workshops, fitness classes and a health café, in 6,700 square feet of space it leased in The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley in Lehigh County. Campbell Commercial Real Estate of Lemoyne represented the tenant; J.G. Petrucci Co. Inc. of Bethlehem was the general contractor.
Sherman Werst & Co. leased space in Urban Place at 480 New Holland Ave. in Lancaster from Urban Place LP. Compass Real Estate represented the tenant; NAI Commercial Partners represented the landlord.
Skyline Properties LLC purchased a 50,600-square-foot building at 1000 Paxton St. in Harrisburg from Sutliff Enterprises Inc. for a Mitsubishi dealership that will be operated by Penn Capital Motors. Landmark Oncor International represented both parties.
RHS Investments LLC bought a 6,855-square-foot mixed-use building at 1208 E. Market St. in York. Rock Commercial represented the seller.