REAL ESTATE NEWS: openings, contracts, transactions, relocations
The Pink Polish Salon, a hair and nail salon, opened at 1244 E. Main St. in Annville Township.
RLS Construction Group of Carroll Township will renovate the dining rooms on the second and third floors of the Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center's Community Living Center. The project includes installing kitchen cabinets, a solid-surface serving counter, a sink with hot and cooled water, and electrical power for the new equipment. It is scheduled for completion early this year.
1300 East Market Street LLC bought a 7,944-square-foot office building with apartments at 1300 E. Market St. in Spring Garden Township. Coldwell Banker Select Professionals of Manheim Township represented the buyer; Rock Commercial represented the seller.
Parsons Environment and Infrastructure Group Inc. will relocate into 9,568 square feet of space it leased at 5340 Jaycee Ave. in Lower Paxton Township from ADS 93 Trust. CBRE in Susquehanna Township represented the tenant; NAI CIR of Wormleysburg represented the landlord.
Nicole D. Saia bought a 4,540-square-foot office building at 4607 Locust Lane in Lower Paxton Township from Susquehanna Bank for a home health care business. Century 21 at the Helm of Wormleysburg represented the buyer; NAI CIR represented the seller.
True Bread Community Church Inc. bought a 13,980-square-foot building at 260 Lafayette St. in York. Rock Commercial Real Estate LLC of York represented both parties.
Canadochly Construction Inc. leased 20,000 square feet of industrial space at 2830 Woodberry Road in West Manchester Township. Rock Commercial represented the landlord.
WellSpan Properties Inc. leased 12,630 square feet of office space at 50 N. Duke St. in York. Rock Commercial represented both parties.
Outdoor Living LLC of Chambersburg leased a 4,000-square-foot building with an option to purchase at 1782 Lincoln Way East in Guilford Township. Renovations are scheduled for completion and the business opened by March 1. Springwood Commercial Realty of York Township represented the landlord.