REAL ESTATE NEWS: openings, contracts, transactions, relocations
88 Dragons LLC leased 2,360 square feet of retail space at 1715 Lincoln Highway E. in Chambersburg from GBR Lincoln Highway LLC. Bennett Williams represented the tenant.
Kenneth E. Stake bought a 6,679-square-foot retail building at 500 Walker Road in Chambersburg from Gateway Ventures Inc. Bennett Williams represented the seller.
The Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development opened a trade office in Jakarta, Indonesia. It will provide support and resources to Pennsylvania businesses seeking to export to Indonesia, including market intelligence and foreign company background checks, customized business partner searches, tailored appointment schedules and in-country logistical support for business trips, trade missions and trade shows.
CPO2 Inc., a home health care subsidiary of Rotech Healthcare Inc., will relocate to 3,420 square feet of warehouse flex space it leased in the Capital West Business Center at 4700 Westport Drive in Lower Allen Township from Lower Allen Business Center LP. Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the tenant; NAI CIR of Wormleysburg represented the landlord.
Larry and Lynne Miller leased 5,875 square feet of industrial space for an auto service and repair shop at 1903 State St. in Camp Hill. NAI CIR represented the tenant.
Michael and Meghann Pierdon purchased 1.5 acres of land on Hershey Road in Mount Joy Township from the Estate of Stanley D. Adler Jr. ReMax Associates of Lancaster represented the buyer; NAI CIR represented the seller.
Grace Fellowship Harrisburg purchased a 14,417-square-foot commercial building at 747 N. Front St. in Steelton from Post 710 Veterans of Foreign Wars. NAI CIR represented the buyer; Jack Gaughen Realtor ERA represented the seller.