Teams from 15 Lancaster businesses and organizations will race May 22 to show their support for the United Way of Lancaster County.
The 14th annual Tricycle Race to raise awareness about the United Way begins at noon in the 100 block of North Queen Street.
The race is a five-person relay, with the top two teams competing for the win, according to the United Way.
Last year, Nxtbook Media's winning team for the five previous races was unseated by the team from Lancaster Newspapers Inc.
Here are the businesses participating:
• Nxtbook Media, based in Lancaster.
• Y&S Candies, based in East Hempfield Township, Lancaster County, a division of Derry Township, Dauphin County-based The Hershey Co.
• PPL Electric Utilities Corp., based in Allentown.
• Dutchland Inc., based in Sadsbury Township, Lancaster County.
• The County of Lancaster.
• Lancaster County superintendents.
• Certified Carpet Service Inc., based in East Hempfield Township, Lancaster County.
• Jerome H. Rhoads Inc., which does business as Rhoads Energy Corp., based in Lancaster.
• The Lancaster Barnstormers baseball team.
• Alcoa Inc., based in New York, N.Y., with facilities in Manheim Township, Lancaster County.
• Fulton Bank, based in Lancaster.
• Susquehanna Bank, based in Manheim Township.
• Johnson & Johnson, based in New Jersey, with a location in Lititz.
• Reinsel Kuntz Lesher, based in Berks County, with offices in Manheim Township.