REAL ESTATE NEWS: openings, contracts, transactions, relocations
RAAS Properties LLC purchased a property at 255 N. Queen St. in Lancaster from 255 N Queen Street LLC. Keller Williams Realty represented the buyer; Compass Real Estate LLC represented the seller.
Andrew H. Martin bought a property at 417 W. Grant St. in Lancaster from Adam S. Kontis and Chad Taylor for a micro distillery. Coldwell Banker Select Professionals represented the buyer; Compass Real Estate represented the seller.
CCAB Insurance & Benefits Inc. opened at 2101 Oregon Pike in Manheim Township.
Nauman Construction Inc. of Pequea Township will renovate the 4,000-square-foot Conestoga Restaurant at 1501 E. King St. in Lancaster Township to repair fire and water damage to the kitchen and first floor. The project is scheduled for completion by early summer.
The Keller Law Firm LLC leased 2,700 square feet of space in Minerva Mills Office Suites at 401 E. Louther St. in Carlisle from Rovegno Properties for an intellectual property law practice.
The Kidney Foundation of Central PA leased office space in the Central Penn Business Journal Plaza at 1500 Paxton St. in Harrisburg from Paxton Street Properties LLC. Campbell Commercial Real Estate Inc. of Lemoyne represented both parties.
Anthony Nori leased 1,500 square feet of space in The Shoppes at Keystone Arms at 1075 Harrisburg Pike in Middlesex and North Middleton townships for a Meadows Frozen Custard frozen yogurt and custard shop. LMS Commercial Real Estate represented the tenant; affiliate Property Management Alternatives represented the landlord.
Shelley L. Myers and Troy D. Logan leased 6,500 square feet of space in Dillerville Square at 1027 Dillerville Road in Manheim Township for First Street Promotions. LMS represented both parties.
Jon Cameron leased 2,920 square feet of space in the Arts Hotel at 309 Harrisburg Pike in Lancaster for Jon Cameron Auto Sales. LMS represented the tenant; NAI Commercial Partners Inc. represented the landlord.
EciConstruction of Dillsburg will renovate the bakery, dairy, floral and deli areas of Giant Store No. 6310 in Dillsburg.
Big Bob’s Floor Pro Inc. leased 12,626 square feet of distribution space at 6305 Allentown Blvd. in Lower Paxton Township from Hayden Real Estate Investments. Landmark Commercial Realty Inc./Oncor International of East Pennsboro Township represented the seller.
Adam and Danielle Sturges purchased the former Garrason’s Tavern at 400 Forster St. in Harrisburg. It is scheduled to re-open in mid May after renovations. Landmark Oncor International represented the buyer; RSR Realtors of Lemoyne represented the seller.
Touch of Color Flooring Inc. signed a long-term lease for 31,415 square feet of warehouse space at 6295 Allentown Blvd. in Lower Paxton Township from Hayden Real Estate Investments. Landmark Oncor International represented the seller.
Home Depot leased cross-dock warehouse space at 2831 Turnpike Industrial Drive in Lower Swatara Township for its At-Home Services division from Great Point Investors LLC. Landmark Oncor International represented the tenant; The Flynn Co. represented the landlord.
Straub & Associates Real Estate Group Inc. will relocate this month into office space it leased at 3025 Market St. in Camp Hill from C.A. Hempt Estate Inc. Campbell Commercial represented the landlord.